Our Website Acceptable Use Policy
AS A VISITOR TO OUR SITE PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
This acceptable use policy (“Policy”) sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The domain www.28dayskin.com is a site operated by HarJam Innovations Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11037577 and have our registered office at Tithe Barn Business Centre, Court Road, Brockworth GL3 4QU, which is also our main trading address.
We are a company that specialises in the treatment of acne.
We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales at Companies House.
To contact us, please email us at Hello@28dayskin.com.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you this Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to this Policy, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of this Policy for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
Should you purchase products via our store and/or sign up to our 28 Day Skin Treatment Plan, then our terms of business (available on our website) also apply to your use of our site.
From time to time we may add links to our website in relation to third party websites and material. Please take note that any such link is merely provided by way of convenience only for you. We do not approve, monitor, or have any responsibility for the link or the website it links to or any content hosted by a third party. We do not claim any relationship to the linked website, including but not limited to any association, endorsement, or sponsorship of it. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any part of its content, including but not limited to the accuracy or legality of the linked website or any of its content. In addition we have no responsibility for any subsequent link that forms part of the link or linked website. In the event that you use the link provided you do so entirely at your own risk. Any questions you have in relation to the content of a third party website should be directed to the third party in question.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We amend this Policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with any Content Standards that we may adopt from time to time.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of any of this Policy or any other of our business terms.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this Policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this Policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.