Welcome to the privacy notice for HarJam Innovations Limited, trading as 28 Day Skin (‘us’, ‘we’, the ‘Company’).
This privacy notice provides information on how we collect and process your personal data when you visit our website, sign up for a newsletter or product updates, purchase a product from our website, sign up to our 28 Day Skin App, open and use a Subscription Service Account, when you sign up to any 28 Day Skin spa days and/or Celebration Days, or to participate in any surveys, prize draws or competitions that we may organise from time to time.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
HarJam Innovations Limited, an incorporation registered in England & Wales under registration no. 11037577, whose trading address is at Tithe Barn Business Centre, Court Road, Gloucestershire GL3 4QU, United Kingdom (trading as 28 Day Skin) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager:
Data Privacy Manager at DataPrivacy@28DaySkin.com; or
FAO the Data Privacy Manager at HarJam Innovations Limited, Tithe Barn Business Centre, Court Road, Gloucestershire GL3 4QU, United Kingdom.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data.
• Contact Data.
• Technical Data.
• Profile Data.
• Usage Data.
• Marketing and Communications Data.
Please note that we DO NOT collect, use, store or transfer any of your Financial and/or Transaction Data. Your Financial and Transaction Data is undertaken by our payment partners directly between you and them when you pay for our goods and services.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver your website orders and any Subscription Service order.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To manage any newsletter and product updates you request from us.
• To enable you to participate in our 28 Day Skin spa days and/or Celebration Events.
• To enable you to participate in any prize draw or competition that we may run from time to time.
• To enable you to complete our surveys.
• To enable you to participate in the 28 Day Skin App.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
• To recommend additional 28 Day Skin products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We DO NOT share your personal data with external third parties.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We DO NOT transfer, store or process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues details of which are available at www.ico.org.uk.
7. FURTHER DETAILS
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.